KVR13S9S8/4 4GB 1Rx8 512M x 64-Bit PC3-10600
CL9 204-Pin SODIMM
|Adding more RAM is a quick and effective way to improve your system performance, as more RAM often means more responsive multitasking and faster program switching. A blend of quality and performance, the Kingston memory module is a great upgrade choice for your home and office computers. It is designed, manufactured, and rigorously tested to meet the exact specifications of all brand-name systems, and guaranteed to be compatible, stable, and reliable in challenging situations. Add this memory module and watch your performance skyrocket!
DDR3 1333This Kingston KVR13S9S8/4 memory module is rated at 1333MHz, and delivers up to 10.6GBps bandwidth per channel. You’ll find it ideal for the evolving needs of today’s operating systems and applications. Cas latency 9 ensures smooth system response.
FIRST-CLASS QUALITYSuperior components, quality construction, and rigorous testing guarantee reliability and stability for use in challenging environments.
- JEDEC standard 1.5V (1.425V ~1.575V) Power Supply
- VDDQ = 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V)
- 667MHz fCK for 1333Mb/sec/pin
- 8 independent internal bank
- Programmable CAS Latency: 9, 8, 7, 6
- Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL – 2, or CL – 1 clock
- Programmable CAS Write Latency(CWL) = 7 (DDR3-1333)
- 8-bit pre-fetch
- Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit, sequential withstarting address “000” only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does notallow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 orMRS]
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Internal(self) calibration : Internal self calibration through ZQpin (RZQ : 240 ohm ± 1%)
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85°C,3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95°C
- Asynchronous Reset
- PCB: Height 1.18” (30mm), double sided component